The PRM is a powerful yet simple, easy-to-use electronic medical record application for care providers—a form of EMR-Lite.
- Free to licensed MedKaz providers. Contains copies of documents downloaded to each patient’s MedKaz Green Drive.
- Organized by patient. Same look, feel, functionality and ease-of-use as a patient’s MedKaz Green Drive.
- Providers who keep paper charts enjoy the advantages of electronic records without the hassle of installing an EMR system.
- Populated automatically. Copies of a patient’s records are automatically downloaded to it.
- Contents are synced with patient’s MedKaz Green Drive; changes or addenda made by patients on their MedKaz Green Drive are synced to the physician’s PRM, and vice versa.
- Providers access patient records on their computers instead of pulling paper charts—and learn the advantages of electronic medical records.
- Facilitates better coordination and quality of care, and lower costs.
- Providers can electronically identify groups of patients they need to contact about a drug or device recall, a disease alert, or other public health programs.
- Helps providers meet Meaningful Use requirements and accelerate their reimbursements.