The PRM is a powerful yet simple, easy-to-use electronic medical record application for — a form of EMR-Lite.
- Free to licensed MedKaz providers.
- Stores provider’s complete record for each patient, by patient.
- Same look, feel, functionality and ease-of-use as a patient’s MedKaz.
- Providers who keep paper charts can enjoy the advantages of electronic records without the hassle of installing an EMR system.
- Populated automatically; manual data entry not required. Can download copies of a patient’s records with only three clicks.
- Contents are synced with patient’s MedKaz; changes or addenda made by patients on their MedKaz are synced to the physician’s PRM, and vice versa.
- Providers access patient records on their computers instead of pulling paper charts — and learn the advantages of electronic medical records.
- Facilitates better coordination and quality of care, and lower costs.
- Providers can electronically identify groups of patients to contact about a drug or device recall, a disease alert, or other public health programs.
- Helps providers meet Meaningful Use requirements and accelerate reimbursements.
To discuss how you can use MedKaz or schedule a demo, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 802 484-0249