The MedKaz is a distinctive mini flash drive the patient owns and carries on a key chain or wears; it plugs into a computer’s USB port.
- Works on both PC and Mac computers. Employs familiar established technology.
- No special training required. If you can log on to a computer, perform a search and read a document in a browser, you can use MedKaz.
- Contains copies of a patient’s complete medical record from all their providers, personal information entered by the patient, and the application to manage them. It is updated for the patient after each visit.
- Can access records even during power or Internet outages, or ransomware-triggered shutdowns. All you need is a charged computer.
To discuss how you can use MedKaz or schedule a demo, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 802 484-0249
- Stores patient’s records in easy–to–use tables, accessible through buttons and tabs. Powerful search function brings up specific records with only two or three clicks.
- Is sole repository of patient’s aggregated lifetime medical record. Simple Backup/Recover procedures protect against loss of data or the MedKaz itself.
- Accommodates records of family members too young, too old or too ill to manage their records and care. Look, feel and functionality are same for each family member as for the patient.
- Encrypted, secure, safest system available. Password–protected to two levels; emergency information accessible without password. Records encrypted at every step. HIPAA compliant.
- Includes an Audit Trail. Patient can identify everyone who has logged on, when, the records looked at, and documents or data changed.