For the Federal Government
- All branches of the military, the VA and the DOD enjoy total interoperability today—can immediately and easily exchange and share a patient’s medical records.
- Military and civilian providers can coordinate their patients’ care, whether employees or dependents.
- Civilian employees receive better care at lower cost.
- Fewer medical mistakes and unnecessary tests.
- Reduces Medicare and Medicaid costs by billion of dollars annually.
- Increases employee productivity and goodwill.
- No privacy issues.